On the Total Wellbeing Diet, your menu plan is made up of both meals and recipes.
There are some key differences between the two.
- Recipes will generally make multiple serves, e.g. 2-4.
- If it is a recipe, there will be a link to the the recipe page with ingredients and method.
- Recipes are not always on the meal plan, however are in the database and can be searched for and tracked in your food and exercise tracker.
- Unaltered recipes may or may not fit directly into member's meals plans so are often slightly adjusted to meet food unit requirements
- Meals will only ever serve 1.
- Often created or inspired from a CSIRO recipe, and are tested and altered to make 1 serve.
- Meals may also be created with no link to recipes, and include food for ingredients.
- Meals are designed to meet the menu plan requirements.
Things to note:
- Recipes make multiple servings, sometimes this is to make leftovers for other meals throughout the week (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Meals (that are leftovers) may include a single portion of the recipe, as an ingredient, with or without the addition of other ingredients.
- The meal and the original recipe may have the same name, and both may be seen in the tracker
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com