This is your Weight Tracker, where all results and progress is logged!
To find your weight tracker, go to the homepage, and then to 'Tracker > Weight Tracker'.
You will have your overall results in My Stats, this will show your current weight, goal, and loss percentages.
- Your Weight: You can log your weight here. Ensure you have the correct date selected under 'date', and underneath that you can log the 'current weight'. You can even log how you felt about the weigh-in below that.
- Add a Photo: Here you can add a photo to your weigh-in by clicking on the box and searching for the file, or by dragging a file into the blank box.
- Progress: Here is a graph that shows your progress from start to finish, you can see your weight logged and on what date and track the progress as you go.
- Viewing uploaded photos: This is where you can see all the photos you have uploaded, if there is more than one you will see them all at the bottom and can scroll through them, with the date you uploaded them to (not the date you uploaded it).
- Your Log: This is where you can more in depth view every weigh-in you have submitted and what date it has been uploaded to. You can see if a photo is uploaded to the weigh-in with the camera icon, and when you click on a specific dates weigh-in you can see the measurements you logged if any.
- Your measurements: Here you can see your overall loss in measurements for each area, and a diagram of where measurements should be taken. Your loss in measurements is just as important in showing progress then your weight progress.
If you have any questions please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org