If you are having troubles uploading your weekly photo, it can often be due to the size or file type, you could try reducing the size of the image or saving it as a different file type (e.g JPEG, PNG).
If the photo is appearing sideways, you can flip it in your image editing program or copy it into Paint, flip and save the image.
We suggest using Google Chrome as your Web Browser if you are not already. You can download Google Chrome by clicking on the following link: https://www.google.com/chrome/
Lastly, just check you are following all the steps to uploading your photo:
You can upload your photo with your Weekly Weigh-In. This is on your scheduled Weigh-In Day. To do this please follow the steps:
- Click Tracker > Weight Tracker
- Select the correct date in the box under :log your weight" (this would ideally be your weigh-in day)
- Enter the current weight below the date
- Go to the "add photo" box to the right of the date/weight box
- Click in the box > Choose the correct photo.
- Save > As confirmation, you will then see "weight saved"
- Then click "log new weight" to return to normal page
Once you have uploaded this photo you should be able to see it in your tracker when you go to your log at the bottom of the page in photo's'.
If you continue to have troubles, please submit your photo, weight and weigh-in date HERE and our Member Services team will assist.
Note: If you are working towards the refund and you are having troubles uploading photos, you need to get in contact at the time, not after when you apply for the refund. As if you state you had issues in earlier weeks and we were not notified, you will still be ineligible for the refund.