Here you will find access to the 5 CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Books. You will also have access to the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Protein Balance Recipes (only available online).
To access the Recipe Index, click Food > Recipes.
- Click the (+) to go to the book & view the recipes
- Click the Name of the Recipe to view the Recipe
- Click (+) to reveal more recipes in the section
VIEWING A RECIPE
This is what you will see when you click on a recipe from the recipe index OR when you click on a hyperlink from your menu plan.
- Recipe Information
- Serving Size
- Prep & Cooking Time
- Recipe Book it comes from
- Click here to view entire Recipe Index
- All recipes available to you will be displayed in the Recipe Index
- If you are a vegetarian, you can view all our vegetarian recipes here - please note there may be more vegetarian items available under different categories
- Ingredients and Preparation Instructions
- If you see a symbol (as above), hover over the symbol to find its meaning. The green circle stands for Low GI
- Food Units
- This displays the food units in ONE SERVE of the recipe.