Desktop Web Browser
You can upload your photo with your Official Weekly Weigh-In. To do this please follow the steps:
- Click Tracker > Food and Exercise Diary
- Select View Calendar > Choose your scheduled Weigh In date (this is the day you chose when you completed program set-up)
- Click Weigh In Here (this is located in the top right)
- Enter your weight and select 'Official Weekly Weigh-in.' A drop down box will appear and allow you to upload a full body photo, wearing comfortable clothing.
- Click Submit > Save Changes.
- As confirmation, you will then be taken to your Weigh-In Message page where you should be able to see your photo.
Once you have uploaded this photo you should be able to see it in your tracker when you click 'weigh-in here' on that date as well as in your 'weigh-in photo gallery'.
To check that your photo has been uploaded, click here to view your weigh-in photo gallery.If you can't see it in either of these locations it is likely that the photo has not uploaded correctly.
Mobile Web Browser
If you are using the program on your mobile, you will need to switch to the 'Full Site' to upload your photos. You will not be able to upload photos while you are using the Mobile Site.
To do this, go to our website and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Full Site link. This will then open your program as it would appear on a desktop, you will then have full site functionality and can follow the instructions provided above.
App: If you are an Apple user and using the Companion App, please click here for instructions on how to upload your photos.
Please note: A weekly photo is required in order to be eligible for a refund at the completion of your 12-week program. For the Full Refund criteria please click here.