Available Menu Plans
The available menu plans include:
- Gut Health Menu Plan: Our latest menu plan backed by the latest scientific research from the CSIRO, designed for optimal fat loss & gut health. This high fibre menu plan focuses on fibre diversity to boost the good bacteria in your gut. Each member will be automatically placed on this menu plan (unless Diabetes Program Selected)
- Protein Balance Menu Plan: Most recent menu plan backed by the latest scientific research. Distributes protein evenly across each meal.
- Diabetes Menu Plan: Carbohydrate controlled meal plan suitable for those with Type 2 Diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- Gluten Free Menu Plan: 4-week gluten free menu plan which will repeat 3 times on the 12-week program.
- Total Wellbeing Menu Plan: The original 12-week Total Wellbeing Diet Menu Plan.
- Freedom Menu Plan: Designed to suit your social calendar. Easy to follow with flexible meal options, giving the freedom to eat out and do your own thing using the principles of the Total Wellbeing Diet.
- Protein Balance 2 Menu Plan (Program 2 only): Continuation on the Protein Balance menu plan. It incorporates some of our old favourites along with exciting new dishes.
- Ultra Foodie Menu Plan (Program 2 only): 12-week advanced menu plan for cooking lovers who are interested in exploring new meals.
- Gut Health 2 Menu Plan: (Program 2 only): Continuation of Gut Health 1, this plan incorporates brand new gut health recipes as well as some of your favourites to support gut health with high fibre, high protein meals to have you feeling better than ever.
- Protein Balance Plus: Enjoy this tasty new menu plan that supports a higher protein intake as well as an even distribution of protein across the day. This menu plan will provide you with a vairtey of foods from each of the core foods groups to ensure you achieve a balanced and nutritious diet. You can swap meals within the menu plan to suit your food preferences, whilst still achieving protein balance.
- Protein Balance Basic: A new take on our protein balance menu plan, this plan is intended to be tailored to those who want something convenient, little fuss and lower cost. With a little preparation at the beginning of the week the plan will repeat meals each week (still varies per week) for reheating and have less ingredients each week to maintain budget. If you are time poor, looking for a quick meal and want to keep costs to a minimum this is the plan for you.
- Protein Balance Boost (NEW): Our brand new menu plan just released has been designed to help boost your mood and wellbeing with an emphasis on fresh exciting meals. With the focus on high protein and spreading that throughout the day, and with never before seen recipes, this is a great menu plan.
Which one should you choose?
All our menu plans have been designed to provide an overall energy deficit for weight loss and therefore all of our plans will result in weight loss. Each menu plan has its own benefits.
- The Gut Health Menu Plan provides increased quantity and quality of fibre to which has weight loss benefits as well as improving your gut health. To read the CSIRO Research Report on Gut Health and it's benefits, click here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/results/scientifically-proven-for-weight-loss/
- The Protein Balance Menu Plans (1 & 2)/Protein Balance Plus/Protein Balance Basic distribute protein throughout the day to control appetite, reduce cravings and improve body composition. To read the CSIRO Research Report on Protein Balance and it's benefits, click here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/results/the-science-behind/our-research-and-reports/
- The Diabetes Menu Plan is carbohydrate controlled for those with Type 2 or pre-diabetes. It is limited in meal swap options due to being carbohydrate controlled so if you are not on diabetes medication and would like more variety, our other menu plans still suitable for those with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Please note: the information provided by the program is not intended to replace that of your doctor or diabetes care team. If our advice differs to your doctor's advice, always be guided by your doctor. Even modest weight loss can require changes to the amount or types of medication you take, so it is important to continue working with your doctor and diabetes care team while losing weight.
- The Total Wellbeing Menu Plan is the family friendly menu plan with tasty fuss free meals
- The Gluten Free Menu Plan is designed for those who are unable to tolerate gluten
Please Note: If you select a new menu plan, you will automatically begin from Week 1 for the new menu plan as each menu plan is different each week, you will still be in the same week of the program overall. You will not have extended access to the program and depending on when you change your menu plan, you may not be able to complete the full 12 weeks (or 4 weeks if Gluten Free menu Plan is Chosen).