The Community Forums/ Private Facebook Support group are great places to connect with other members who are also on their weight-loss journey. It's a great way to share your own stories, tips, tricks and favourite recipes.
These groups are monitored by the Total Wellbeing Diet Team, however if you have any urgent program related enquiries, please contact the team by submitting a request.
Prior to joining in on these forums, we ask that you read our community guidelines.
Access this forum by clicking Community > Forum. (Note, this will be in the format of the old site).
- My Feed: Click here to view any topics you have posted or commented on
- All Posts: Click here to view all forum posts
- Search Posts: Type any key words to find forum posts linked to that topic.
- This is a great tool to find the answers to any of your questions that may have already been asked
- Your Community Profile
- Click here to edit your forum email notifications
- You can also select to display to the community that you are online, or click 'hide' to appear as anonymous
- The Nickname provided during program-setup will be the name that appears when you post on the forum. You can change your nick name by clicking Settings > Account > Account Details.
- You can change the avatar (image) displayed by clicking Settings > Account > Personal Details.
- There are different channels for different topics. Click the channel most relevant to what you wish to post.
- For any questions directed to the TWD team, please post under 'Questions for TWD team'. This is the only channel that is monitored by us.
- Start a new topic: Select a title and enter your post.
Facebook Private Support Group
Access this forum by clicking Community > Facebook Support Group.
- Click Join Group if you wish to be apart of this very supportive community
- You will need to answer a series of questions and be approved before you can view any of the posts.
- Once you've joined, you can write/ share your posts by typing in this box
- Please take your time to read the first post/ announcement you see. This is our guidelines/ rules for the page.
- Search Bar: Use this tool to search for answers to any questions that may already have been discussed on this page.