Your Food & Exercise Diary is a great tool to track and monitor your progress. Here, you can record what you eat/drink, your activity, submit your weight and photos of your progress.
You can access this by going to Tracker > Food and Exercise Tracker.
- Here you can see the day you are on (circled in white) and the week (7 days highlighted blue). You can here select the day you wish to track on by clicking on a date.
- Here is where you can search/track food, exercise, meals and recipes. There will be 3 different times of day, morning, afternoon and evening. You can track an entry during the time of day it was eaten/completed.
- Here you can see the entries you have tracked. When you track a food or exercise it will then show under the time of day it was entered.
- Here is your food unit graph, where you can see how many units you can eat per day, and how many you have eaten per day. You are allowed a certain amount of units each day, your meal plan will provide the required units per day. When you track a food or recipe entry, it will add and then automatically calculate the food units it contributes to, then it will register in the graph. Showing how much you have eaten on the left vs. how much you can have on the right.
- Here are your indulgences. You can have 1 indulgence per day, and when you track it, it will display on both the food units graph and in the weekly indulgences. 7 indulgences, 1 per day.
- Your energy balance, here you can see how much energy you are consuming vs. burning. For weight loss, you want to have more going out then coming in, however just follow your meal plan/food units/and do regular exercise and this will be fine. This will automatically calculate based off the food, and exercise that you track.
- Your water and steps. You can track how many glasses of water you drink each day by clicking on a glass every time you drink one. You can enter the amount of steps you do as well per day.
- Notes, you can write notes on how you feel about your daily tracking, days intake, or just how you are going in general on the program. You could write tips for tomorrow, or for next week. Notes are there to help you in any way that works for you. From keeping you accountable to remembering something for later.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org