There are two places that you can view your results, on your homepage, and in the weight tracker.
- Here it will tell you if you have completed your weekly weigh-in or if you are yet to complete.
- You can see a results graph of your weight so far, starting weight to current weight.
- Here is your standard results summary.
Your Weight Tracker:
- Here is your graph of all your weigh-ins where you can see the trend in weight loss from the beginning to now. It will have the weight and the date for each weigh-in.
- Your stats, here is a summary of how you are going. You can see your current weight, goal weight, and the change weight.
- Photos, here in the black box you can see all the images uploaded. It will show at the bottom the date the photo was uploaded to (not the date it was uploaded) and you will be able to scroll through the photos if there are more than 1.
- Your log, here it shows when all weigh-ins were, done, what the weight was, and if a photo was done.
- You can see next to a weight a camera symbol indicative of where and when a photo was uploaded.
You can see your measurements by clicking into a weigh-in date in the log, and they will appear along with the weight, any applicable photos, and the measurements.