If you want to print one page, there are few simple steps to help you do so.
This is great if you are on a recipe page for example and want to print, or print things such as your daily exercise plan, daily meal plan etc.
If we go to: Food > Meal Plan > Select a Recipe, we are taken to the page that recipe is on (like below).
Now that we have our page, there are two ways to print..
- On your keyboard hold down the Ctrl key, and whilst doing so press the "P" letter.
- You will then see the below:
- The "Destination" is where we print. As above, the printer is selected.
- Ensure that the following are selected
- Then press "Print"
2. Right Click:
- Once on the desired page, with your mouse/cursor, right click anywhere on the page
- A list of options will come up, select "print" (shown below)
- The same print settings page will come up, and you can follow the steps under "Ctrl-P"
Note: you can do this on any page, a recipe, meal plan, exercise plan, daily, weekly and so on. If you have any problems or questions please contact email@example.com