To view your meal plan, go to:
- Meal Plan
You will see the below:
1. Your Week:
- You can see which week you are on with the date bar at the top. This will indicate what day you are on, and you can see when the week starts and ends. Your current week (7 days) will be highlighted in blue. The following week will be the next 7 days.
2. Your Daily Meal Plan:
- Here you can see your meal plan for the day you are on. You can access the recipes for all meals/recipes and can view your snacks. If you want to track a meal, you can click the tick under each meal/recipe, if you want to swap, you can click parallel arrows next to the tick.
3. Your Shopping List:
- Here you can access the link to the shopping list for the weekly meal plan you see on this page. The shopping list will provide all the food you require to make the meals and recipes provided on your plan.
4. Your Daily Food Units:
- You have a set amount of units per day and per week that you can meet. The table here shows how much your menu plan provided per food units for that day, compared to what the recommended amount is for the day. Your meal plan will generally always meet the required units. If it is slightly over or under on any particular day, don't worry, as this will balance out during the week, and if you are sticking to your meal plan then you have nothing to worry about.
5. Your Weekly Menu Plan
- Below your daily meal plan is your meal plan for the week. You can see all meals and snacks for each day. Here you can click on any day to go into it and view ahead of time, swap meals, or track meals.
6. Print a PDF:
- If you want to print your daily meal plan, you can click on the download icon below the Food Units, this will download your meal plan for the day where you can then print the PDF.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com