This is a great tool to search for any foods, recipes or exercises available in our database.
- Search A Food/ Ingredient
- To search a food/ ingredient, type in the name of that food/ ingredient
- This will provide you with the nutritional information including what food group/ how many units it contributes to.
- Search for a Recipe
- If you wish to search for a recipe containing a particular ingredient, just add the word 'Recipe' to the end.
- This will load all recipes which use that food as a main ingredient.
- Please note: this will not display the ingredients/ preparation instructions for meals. Click here for instructions on how to find these meal instructions.
- Search for an Exercise
- You can search for an exercise to calculate the amount of calories burnt performing that exercise.
- Please note: As the Total Wellbeing Diet focuses on food groups to ensure nutritional balance and weight loss, rather than the tracking of calories, you cannot record the calories anywhere in the program.
If you can't find a food/ exercise in the database and you would like our team to add it, please submit an 'Add Food' request via the following link: https://help.totalwellbeingdiet.com/hc/en-us/requests/new