We currently have 8 menu plans available:
- Gut Health Menu Plan: Our latest menu plan backed by the latest scientific research from the CSIRO, designed for optimal fat loss & gut health. This high fibre menu plan focuses on fibre diversity to boost the good bacteria in your gut. Each member will be automatically placed on this menu plan (unless Diabetes Program Selected)
- Protein Balance 1 Menu Plan: Our 2018 menu plan distributing protein throughout the day to assist with appetite control and weight loss.
- Diabetes Menu Plan: Carbohydrate controlled meal plan suitable for those with Type 2 Diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- Gluten Free Menu Plan: 4-week gluten free menu plan which will repeat 3 times on the 12-week program.
- Total Wellbeing Menu Plan: The original 12-week Total Wellbeing Diet Menu Plan.
- Freedom Menu Plan: Designed to suit your social calendar. Easy to follow with flexible meal options, giving the freedom to eat out and do your own thing using the principles of the Total Wellbeing Diet.
- Protein Balance 2 Menu Plan (Program 2 only): a 12 week menu plan extension to our popular Protein Balance 1 Menu Plan. This menu plan follows the same principles of protein distribution but provides new meals to keep it interesting.
- Ultra Foodie Menu Plan (Program 2 only): 12-week advanced menu plan for cooking lovers who are interested in exploring new meals.
Which one should you choose?
All our menu plans have been designed to provide an overall energy deficit for weight loss and therefore all of our plans will result in weight loss. Each menu plan has its own benefits.
- The Gut Health Menu Plan provides increased quantity and quality of fibre to which has weight loss benefits as well as improving your gut health. To read the CSIRO Research Report on Gut Health and it's benefits, click here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/results/scientifically-proven-for-weight-loss/
- The Protein Balance Menu Plans (1 & 2) distribute protein throughout the day to control appetite, reduce cravings and improve body composition. To read the CSIRO Research Report on Protein Balance and it's benefits, click here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/results/scientifically-proven-for-weight-loss/
- The Diabetes Menu Plan is carbohydrate controlled for those with Type 2 or pre-diabetes. It is limited in meal swap options due to being carbohydrate controlled so if you are not on diabetes medication and would like more variety, our other menu plans still suitable for those with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Please note: the information provided by the program is not intended to replace that of your doctor or diabetes care team. If our advice differs to your doctor's advice, always be guided by your doctor. Even modest weight loss can require changes to the amount or types of medication you take, so it is important to continue working with your doctor and diabetes care team while losing weight.
- The Total Wellbeing Menu Plan is the family friendly menu plan with tasty fuss free meals
- The Gluten Free Menu Plan is designed for those who are unable to tolerate gluten
You can change menu plans at any time during your program in your settings. Simply click Settings > My Profile > Change your menu plan preferences > Select Menu Plan.
Please Note: If you select a new menu plan, you will automatically begin from Week 1. You will not have extended access to the program and depending on when you change your menu plan, you may not be able to complete the full 12 weeks (or 4 weeks if Gluten Free menu Plan is Chosen).