Follow this process to claim your refund:
- Visit the Earn a Refund page to see if you have met all of the criteria to receive a refund.
- If you have met the criteria, you can complete the end-of-program survey and consent to sharing your story via the Earn a Refund page.
- Then submit your refund request within 7 days of program completion via the Earn a Refund page.
- We will offer you an option to receive the cash refund or choose to Program 2 for free.
- Eligible refunds will be issued to your original payment method (e.g. the credit card you used to register, or Paypal) up to 21 business days following the receipt of your refund request. We cannot issue a refund to a different credit card. If a refund cannot be issued, access to the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet to the value of the refund will be provided.
Once you are on the Earn a Refund page you will see the checklist of the met criteria. Check it off to see that you are eligible, which will display like the example below.
You will see your upload history for the 12 weeks, with all green boxes on the weigh-in days, indicating that the weigh-in and photo for each week was completed successfully.
You will then need to do step 6. Complete the end of program survey. (Click on "complete the survey").
Then click on step 7. "review your story here". This is where you upload your before and after photo, enter your story, and click consent to your story being shared (this is required as part of the refund criteria).
Your Story Page:
After consenting, return to the Earn a Refund page and select "claim", you will be given the option to choose a cash refund (will be debited back to the original account used to register), or program 2 for free.
Note: If you are not eligible for a refund, the Earn a Refund page will display differently, see here.