Please ensure that you have edited your weigh-in photo (rotated, cropped etc) prior to uploading into the Tracker. Changes to the photo cannot be made once has been uploaded.
You can go back and remove/change your uploaded photo. To do this please follow the steps:
- Click Tracker > Food and Exercise Diary
- Select View Calendar > Choose your scheduled Weigh In date (this is the day you chose when you completed program set-up)
- Click 'Weigh In Here'
- Enter your weight and select 'Official Weekly Weigh-in.' A drop down box will appear and allow you to upload a full body photo, wearing comfortable clothing.
- Click Submit > Save Changes.
- As confirmation, you will then be taken to your Weigh-In Message page where you should be able to see your photo.
Once you have uploaded this photo you should be able to see it in your tracker when you click 'weigh-in here' on that date as well as in your 'weigh-in photo gallery'.
To check that your photo has been uploaded, click here to view your weigh-in photo gallery.