You can change your exercise plan to one of our available plans at any time. There are a variety of options available depending on your ability.
To change your exercise plan at any time select > Settings > My Profile > Change Exercise plan preferences.
You will automatically be put into week 1 of the new exercise program.
Available exercise plans
We have a variety of exercise plans available on the program. All plans are offered at three different levels to cater for differing fitness and skill abilities. You also get to set how many days you wish to exercise and rest during your program set up. You can also edit this in your Exercise Plan Preferences.
- Total Wellbeing - Resistance workouts and walking
- All members will be automatically placed on this program
- Shape – for weight loss or fat loss
- Health – for general fitness, health and wellness
- Strength – to build muscle strength and size
- Sport – to boost athletic performance
- Walk & Tone – walks and toning sessions which can be done at home or outdoors without any equipment
- Health & Mobility – to improve flexibility, vitality and functional fitness
- Running programs - allow you to prepare for runs from walking to running 5km to preparing for a half marathon
- Speciality - variety of programs for specific activities
- Seniors Strength, Ball Fit, Bike Fit, Court Fit, Footy Fit, Golf Fit, Hike Fit, Racquet Fit, Ski Fit.
The Exercise Library on the Total Wellbeing Diet website contains videos and photos of more than 500 exercises, including techniques and tips on how to perform the exercises correctly.
Please note, we are not able to provide plans for specific conditions or injuries. In these cases, we recommend members speak to a health professional (Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, PT) to ensure you are following a safe and suitable exercise regime.
If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.