For meals in your Total Wellbeing Diet menu plan that serve more than one person, a link to a recipe will be included.
If you have printed your menu plan, the Ingredients and Cooking instructions may not display.
To view the Ingredients and Cooking instructions for the recipe, click on the link as highlighted in the example below:
Which meals does this include?
- Chicken cacciatore with roasted cauliflower puree
- Warm chicken salad
- Stir-fried ginger chicken with sesame bok choy
- Slow-cooked lamb shoulder with pumpkin and feta salad
- Meatballs in tomato and basil sauce
- Slow baked chicken with black olives, tomato and oregano
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Thai-style san choi bao
- Mediterranean chicken salad
- Beef, shiitake mushroom and snow pea stir fry
- Tex-Mex chilli beef
- Beef stroganoff
- Cinnamon, basil and pumpkin lasagne
- Thai-style beef and bean stir-fry