To be eligible for a refund you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Purchase an eligible membership plan; and
- Use an eligible payment method (Credit card or Paypal); and
- Setup and start your program within 7 days of registering; and
- Record your weight in the online diary or IOS app at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program start date to program completion date; and
- Upload a photo to the online diary OR IOS app at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program start date to program completion date. Failure to upload within the week of your weigh-in and photo date, in any week, will void your eligibility for a refund (i.e. week 1 photo & weight cannot be uploaded outside week 1); and
- Achieve a net weight loss over the 12 weeks; and
- Complete an end of program survey and provide consent to using your story and photographs to inspire other members; and
- Submit your refund request via the Earn a Refund page within 7 days of program completion (refer here to find your program completion date).
The Eligibility Criteria is strictly adhered to – unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions if you have not been able to meet all the criteria listed above. If for some reason you haven’t been able to meet the criteria, you may be eligible for a rebate from your Health Care Provider.
Please click here for full terms and conditions for membership.
- For all eligible memberships, the maximum refunded amount is $199 and not more than 100% of the invoiced amount.
- The refund can be exchanged for Program 2 instead of the cash refund.
Please note the refund is not available to:
- Members that have previously completed Program 1
- Members who pay with Afterpay
- Members that have previously received a Refund
- Members that have frozen their program
- Program 2 purchases
- Members that have purchased via the Apple App Store
- Members that have signed up for the Qantas offer
- Members that have purchased a discounted, promotional, bundle offers unless stated on the registration page
Please check the terms and conditions at the bottom of the registration page to find out if an offer includes the option of a refund.
Refund request process
Follow this process to claim your refund:
- Visit the Earn a Refund page to see if you have met all of the criteria to receive a refund.
- If you have met the criteria, you can complete the end-of-program survey and consent to sharing your story via the Earn a Refund page.
- Then submit your refund request within 7 days of program completion via the Earn a Refund page.
- We will offer you an option to receive the cash refund or to choose Program 2 for free.
- Eligible refunds will be issued to your original payment method (e.g. the credit card you used to register, or Paypal) up to 21 business days following the receipt of your refund request. We cannot issue a refund to a different credit card. If a refund cannot be issued, access to the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet to the value of the refund will be provided.