If you have completed the Total Wellbeing Diet online, you may be eligible for a refund or access to Program 2.
To be eligible for a refund, you need to satisfy each of the following criteria:
- Purchase an eligible membership plan; and
- Start your program within 7 days of completing your Program Setup; and
- Record your weight in the online diary or IOS app at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program start date to program completion date; and
- Upload a photo to the online diary or IOS app at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program start date to program completion date (how to upload photos here); and
- Achieve a net weight loss (any amount) over the 12 weeks; and
- Complete end of program survey and provide consent to using your story to inspire other members; and
- Submit your refund request to the Member Services team within 7 days of program completion (refer here to find your program completion date
The Eligibility Criteria is strictly adhered to – unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions if you have not been able to meet all the criteria listed above. If for some reason you haven’t been able to meet the criteria, perhaps you are eligible for a rebate from your Health Care Provider.
- For all eligible memberships, the maximum refunded amount is $199 and not more than 100% of the invoiced amount.
- The refund can be exchanged for Program 2 instead of the cash payment.
Please note the full refund is not available to:
- Please check the terms and conditions at the bottom of the registration page to find out if an offer includes the option of a refund.
- Members that have previously completed Program 1
- Members that have previously received a Refund
- Members that have frozen their program
- Members that have purchased Program 2
- Members that have purchased via the Apple App Store
- Members that have signed up for the Qantas offer
- Members that have purchased a discounted, promotional, bundle offers unless stated on the registration page
Refund request process
If you have met all the Refund Criteria listed above, follow this process to receive your refund:
- Submit your refund request to the Member Services team within 7 days of program completion (how to submit here)
- Member Services will acknowledge receipt of your request within 5 business days
- Member Services will pass this request to Finance to determine if the Criteria is met (approx. 5 days)
- Member Services will notify you if Finance has approved or rejected your claim
- If approved, Member Services will offer you an option to receive the cash or proceed to Program 2 for free.
- Eligible refunds will be issued to the credit card used for purchase, up to 21 business days following the receipt of your refund request. We cannot issue a refund to a different credit card. If a refund cannot be issued, access to the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet to the value of the refund will be provided.