If you have completed the Total Wellbeing Diet online, you may be eligible for a refund or rebate.
To be eligible for a full program refund, you need to satisfy each of the following criteria:
- Record your weight in the online diary at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program starting date to program completion date, within the week of your scheduled weigh-in; and
- Upload a photo of yourself once a week for 12 consecutive weeks via your private weight tracker within the website or the iOS app (how to upload photos here); from your program starting date to program completion date; and
- Achieve a net weight loss over the 12-weeks; and
- Complete an end of program survey which includes giving consent to using your story to inspire other members; and
- submit your refund request to our customer service team within 7 days of completing the program (refer here to find your program completion date); and
- Consent to using your story for marketing promotions; and
- Not be eligible for a rebate through participating health funds.
If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please contact Member Services to determine your eligibility.
Eligible refunds will be issued to the card used for purchase, up to 21 business days following the receipt of your refund request. We cannot issue a refund to a different card.
Please note the full refund is not available to:
- Members that have previously completed Program 1; or
- Members who freeze their program; or
- Program 2; or
- Apple App Store subscriptions; or
- Memberships purchased as part of special promotions including bundle offers and discounted offers.
Cash refund is also not available to customers signing up to our Qantas offer in which Qantas Points are offered instead of cash.
Check the terms and conditions at the bottom of the registration page to find out if an offer includes the option of a full refund.